The first page of Amelia Sanborn Allens article in The Condor, Vol. XVII, March 1915, pp. 7885.
Mrs. Allen, a professors wife, lived at 37 Mosswood Road from 1912 until her death in 1945.
Twenty-eight years after her first article, she wrote Additional Notes on the Birds of a
Berkeley Hillside, which appeared in Volume 45, Number 4 (JulyAugust, 1943).
Blighted campus neighborhoods:
Stadium projects potential effect spreads far and wide
On the dangers of upgrading a Beaux-Arts coliseum in a sylvan setting with no parking
Strawberry Canyon, a mountain gorge
Memorial Stadiumcontroversial from the start